Live on the Lot FAQ
Your Questions, Answered
We've done our best to anticipate your questions. If we've missed anything, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE EVENT IS CASH ONLY! There will be an ATM inside the gate.
- THE EVENT IS 21+ ONLY! Please have your ID with you.
- NO RE-ENTRY
- Important times:
- 6 PM: Doors
- 6 PM: DJ sets by DJ Teebot & Funk Trunk Records
- 6 - 7 PM: Happy Hour $4 beers (Gatecrasher, Greenwood Beach, Restless Years, and Smittytown)
- 8 PM: Rebirth Brass Band
- 10 PM: Curfew
- The show will take place rain or shine.
- Limited parking: parking will be available in designated areas at Pitner and Dempster and at Valli Foods.
- The ride-share/cab drop-off is at 2022 Dempster St.
- Please carpool, walk, take public transportation, or bike! We will have plenty of bike racks.
- Come hungry: three food trucks will be with us:
- Beers available on the Lot ($4 from 6 - 7 PM, $6 thereafter):
- Cocktails by SPACE available on the Lot & in Tap Room:
- Sazerac ($8)
- Hurricane ($8)
- VIP tickets include:
- Exclusive access to Tap Room and Deck for viewing (and bathrooms)
- Two drink tickets redeemable for beer or cocktail
- Access to 12 beers on tap in the Tap Room
- Limited event poster with art by Ray Borchers
- Merchandise for the event will be on sale!
- Only VIP's will be allowed inside the Tap Room or on the Deck.
- Prohibited items: portable chairs, umbrellas, coolers, outside food or drinks. Empty reusable water containers or 1 sealed bottle of water per person are allowed.
- The City of Evanston water truck will be on site with free water.